Monday, April 2, 2012

Application 1: Playing with the Cultures/Hopscotch ( Comments) 2-A

Our students wrote some comments about the game they played.

İllkin Damla Dilek:  I was very excited and curious about searching the Hopscotch. When my search finished,my father and I went out and played the game together and my father took some photos of me. I was very happy while playing because I could also spent time with my father. It was enough to find a stone or chalk to play the game. I had great time.

Ali Arhan Demirok: While searching about the game I spent time with my family and learned new things. My family and I played the game together. I also played the game at school and I liked it very much.

Emre Satıcı: I searched the game on the internet with my mum. My mum remembered some rules and they were true. When we first played the game, I was very excited.

Sercan Mersin: It was very enjoyable to play Hopscotch. I like jumping very much and in the game I jumped too. It was so much fun.

Ata Koray: To learn the rules of the game I got some help from my grandpa and my mum. Then we searched on the Internet. I have learned many new things. This game is first played by the English. We play this game in the break time at school and have fun.

Tanay Ersin: I fetl very happy and excited when I played Hopscotch. This game is very enjoyable. In our free time we play it with our friends.

Alper Özcan: I was very excited while searching about the game because there were some Hopscotch areas drawn on the ground in our school garden. I couldn't play it because I didn't know the rules but now I learned the rules and I can play it with my friends. My teacher liked my search about the game and I am very happy about it.

Azra Su Fırat: I got some help from my parents to learn about the game and I was very happy. We played it with our friends too.

Berke Fırat Mahmutoğlu: I was very excited while playing the game. I am generally excited and happy when I play a game but this time all the class was very excited too. We had great fun while playing together.

Aras Şen: I was very happy and excited while searching about the game. First I thought it was a girls' game but we played it together in the class and I learned that both boys and girls can play it. I was a bit worried about whether I could play the game or not but I could play it very well and I was very happy.

Emre Dağ: At first I thought I wouldn't like the game but I had great fun. We played the game together at our school.

Efe Farhi Kuşçular: I felt happy while playing the game and I liked jumping very much. We play it with our friends in our free time and have fun.

Işıl Sude Zeyrek: I was very eager to learn about this game. We searched together with my sister. We made presentation about the game and played it in our school garden. I felt so free.

Cemil Efe Tanrıverdi: Playing Hopscotch is real fun. Everybody loved it. When our teacher told us to search about the game I was very excited and curious about the game.Now we like playing it with our friends in our free time.





No comments:

Post a Comment